Fresh, Seasonal Menu
Salsa Brava adds a fresh twist to Mexican favorites featuring seasonal, Colorado-proud ingredients. We source locally grown ingredients from small producers when available and only cook with the freshest ingredients available. We incorporate a made-from-scratch approach with our menu items including favorites like Coconut Shrimp, Steak & Avocado Enchiladas, Carne Asada & Slow Roasted Carnitas. We use more than 2,000 pounds of fresh tomatoes weekly, find only the highest quality, leanest meats available and prefer only traditional and aged cheeses. We take great pride in being a part of our local community and supporting local organizations and charities. We sincerely thank you for dining with us and invite you to Eat Fresh and Live Well with Salsa Brava.View Our Menu
Gluten-free? Gotcha covered! Find us on:
Let’s Get Social! Connect with us on social media.
News & Events
Ready, set, RUN! Our 5K Run Clubs are kicking off for the summer:
- Briargate Kick-Off: Tuesday, June 14 at 6 p.m.
- Rockrimmon Kick-Off: Wednesday, June 15 at 6 p.m.
Compliments — and congrats — to the chefs! Salsa Brava Briargate Executive Chef Zach Wellmann teamed up with Over Easy University Village Executive Chef Justin Castor and earned top honors at the 21st Annual Food & Wine Expo hosted by the Pikes Peak Chapter – Colorado Restaurant Association. The team won Best Appetizer with Herbed Cod with Arugula, Caramelized Pineapple & Habanero Creme Sauce. Justin also earned top honors as Champion de Cuisine. Way to go!
Love Local, Love Our Community: Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group and our restaurants of Salsa Brava, Sonterra, Over Easy & Urban Egg proudly support our local community. In 2015, we donated more than $13,000 to community organizations in Colorado Springs & Highlands Ranch, and we look forward to continuing our commitment to supporting local schools & charities in 2016.
Cheers to our fans! We appreciate our loyal guests and thank you for recognizing Salsa Brava in recent Best Of newspaper editions with awards including:
- Best Mexican Restaurant in Colorado Springs & Highlands Ranch – We love being your go-to Mexican restaurant!
- Best Lunch Spot | Best Happy Hour | Best Margarita – It’s always a good time to go to Salsa Brava.
- Best Family Restaurant | Best Neighborhood Restaurant – We take great pride in being a part of our local community.
- Best Restaurant Service | Best Casual Dining – Genuine service by our awesome team. Always guaranteed.
- Best Enchilada | Best Burrito | Best Fish Tacos | Best Red & Green Chili – Taste the difference in our award-winning menu.
- Best Catering – You plan the party. We’ll bring the fiesta.
Cheers to Good Health (for Our Employees!) Thank you to the Colorado Springs Business Journal for naming Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group as the 6035 Lifestyle Healthiest Company (Medium-Sized Business) in 2015. This award is based on 9 criteria including a company health & wellness program, benefits offered to employees, leadership involvement, health goals, intervention programs offered to employees, culture of wellness, how companies measure success through data collection, health vision and bottom line savings because of health programs in place. Read more about how our team promotes healthy living through programs like our wellness plan.