Fresh, Seasonal Menu
Salsa Brava adds a fresh twist to Mexican favorites featuring seasonal, Colorado-proud ingredients. We source locally grown ingredients from small producers when available and only cook with the freshest ingredients available. We incorporate a made-from-scratch approach with our menu items including favorites like Coconut Shrimp, Steak & Avocado Enchiladas, Carne Asada & Slow Roasted Carnitas. We use more than 2,000 pounds of fresh tomatoes weekly, find only the highest quality, leanest meats available and prefer only traditional and aged cheeses. We take great pride in being a part of our local community and supporting local organizations and charities. We sincerely thank you for dining with us and invite you to Eat Fresh and Live Well with Salsa Brava.View Our Menu
Gluten-free? Gotcha covered! Find us on:
Let’s Get Social! Connect with us on social media.
Powers & Dublin
News & Events
Your favorite fiesta is opening in a new location! Salsa Brava Powers & Dublin opens Jan. 23!
Love local? So do we. We are locally owned and use local ingredients whenever possible, and now we’re taking our local commitment one step further. Now through May 2017, join us in our Table to Trails fundraiser, and $1 from every special sold at our Colorado Springs locations will go to support the Trails and Open Space Coalition. Together we support the preservation of open space and parks and the creation of a network of trails, bike paths and greenways in the Pikes Peak Region.
Cheers to our fans! We appreciate our loyal guests and thank you for recognizing Salsa Brava in recent Best Of newspaper editions with awards including:
- Best Mexican Restaurant in Colorado Springs & Highlands Ranch – We love being your go-to Mexican restaurant!
- Best Lunch Spot | Best Happy Hour | Best Margarita – It’s always a good time to go to Salsa Brava.
- Best Family Restaurant | Best Neighborhood Restaurant – We take great pride in being a part of our local community.
- Best Restaurant Service | Best Casual Dining – Genuine service by our awesome team. Always guaranteed.
- Best Enchilada | Best Burrito | Best Fish Tacos | Best Red & Green Chili – Taste the difference in our award-winning menu.
- Best Catering – You plan the party. We’ll bring the fiesta.
Cheers to Good Health (for Our Employees!) Thank you to the Colorado Springs Business Journal for naming Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group as the 6035 Lifestyle Healthiest Company (Medium-Sized Business) in 2015. This award is based on 9 criteria including a company health & wellness program, benefits offered to employees, leadership involvement, health goals, intervention programs offered to employees, culture of wellness, how companies measure success through data collection, health vision and bottom line savings because of health programs in place. Read more about how our team promotes healthy living through programs like our wellness plan.